In between, university classes, teaching classes, reading, writing, enjoying life and being brilliant, I can also be found relaxing by watching rubbish online and taking pathetic quizzes (not to mention making stupid videos). I stole this from Dusty Boot's blog, who in turn is also a quiz-thief. So, without further ado...
1) Favorite object in your room? My beautiful wardrobe; and the computer, which is portable!
2) Have you ever smoked heroin? Err... Have you ever sucked off a ferret?
3) Do you own guns? No. I never will.
4) If you could have lunch with someone dead or alive who would it be? She knows who she is. I'll probably never have lunch with her again, now, though.
5) What is your favorite food? All of it. Except coconuts, tartar sauce and mayonnaise.
6) Last person you kissed? The last woman or gay I encountered. In Spain, everyone kisses everyone else. Twice.
7) Favorite song? Right now, anything funk-related.
8) What do you prefer to drink in the morning? Fruit juice, water or coffee.
9) Can you do push-ups? Ha!
10) Can you do a chin up? I don't even know what that is.
11) What's your favorite piece of jewelry? I'm not actually a big fan of bling. Probably some modest earrings.
12) Do you like blue cheese? Depends on my mood and what the bread's like.
13) What is your bagel of choice? The really doughy one.
14) What is one thing you like about yourself? I don't have the mispleasure of getting to know me.
15) What's one trait that you hate about yourself? I couldn't begin to tell you how many neuroses I'm going to be working on in therapy.
16) What's your middle name? You'll never know, but I do have one.
17) Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment? a) I've stayed up all night AGAIN. b) I'm really pleased George is playing - I feel calm. c) I need to cheer up.
18) Name 3 things you bought today? a) Nothing.
19) Name 3 -5 drinks you drink regularly? Water, coffee, fruit juice, wine, clara (spanish mix of beer and Fanta lemon: don't knock it 'til you've tried it).