Sunday 24 May 2009

Oh, Sweet Poetic Justice...

Miss California: Carrie Precum; I mean, Prejudice; sorry, Prejean

I'm not one to pay attention to beauty contests. What with them being shamelessly superficial displays of vapid wannabes parading about before pathetic panels and audiences living vicariously through the dumb preened bimbos flashing as much as is decent to show pre-watershed, it just doesn't appeal to me.

Having said this, the world was "rocked" by one of these idiots' statements, a while back, when she effectively voiced her support for excluding homosexuals in the USA from being wed.



HA! Well, it may be that in your family, marriage is between a man and a woman; but in my family, marrige between stupid bigots is frowned upon, too.

I'm not even that offended, to be honest. As I said in one of my earlier posts, who really cares what some blonde hetero wet dream "thinks" about an issue she clearly knows nothing about?

Except, perhaps she is not all that distant from the issue. According to a report, Ms Prejean's own mother has been engaged in a lesbian relationship for a while, including as recently as the day of the beauty pageant during which Carrie voiced her opinion!

The cynic in me can't help but laugh and reiterate the old motto: "if you're in the public eye, watch what you say. I't will inevitably come back to bite you in the ass..."

In your family, marriage is between a man and a woman; what about a bit of fanny fun without any commitment, eh...?

No comments:

Post a Comment