Monday 17 August 2009

"Well, isn't this fun..."

An Artist's representation of how I feel, right now...

After having virtually no sleep, a full day of work on my feet, and being diagnosed with conjunctivitis, I now have no internet, because Jazztel (named and shamed) have cut off out internet early, and I'm not the named bill-payer, so as much as I huff and puff, nothing will be done. I'm writing this in a locutorio (downmarket internet café); so unless I can find another source of world wide wonder, expect a lot fewer blog posts in my final weeks.

I hate to say it, but I'm starting to look forward to leaving Spain...

3 comments:

  1. don't worry with some good drops you're conjunctivitis will be gone in 2 days max. I've had it three times!

    Why don't you call Jazztel pretending you're the bill-payer?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, depending on the day, it gets better over time. Luckily for me, one of my private students is a doctor, so he prescribed me some good shit.

    I wish I could tell you all about the internet debacle, but I'll end up being VERY offensive...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Talk about a double whammy...

    ReplyDelete