Friday 2 January 2009

Hello, 2009!

A Pensive, Slim Sanya, a few years ago...

So, New Year, New Me. After the personal disaster that was 2008, I'm going to attempt a turnaround for 2009. Starting with Resolutions: -

  1. Lead a Healthier Lifestyle Namely, I'm going to actually join a gym, this year, and go back to swimming, as well as modify my diet and try and lose some weight. God knows, I need to...
  2. Sort out Finances
    Which have been messy ever since Summer 2007. Since I'll soon have to do messy and complicated things like fill out tax return forms, I might as well learn how to make sure I look like a good, financially stable citizen, despite the financial instability affecting us all.
  3. Organise My Life I'm a mess, and that has got to stop. First things first, work towards getting the best marks I can, at university, this year, and really take advantage of my priviledges.
  4. Learn New Skills
    I'm finally going to take the plunge, and learn French; and Salsa.
  5. Give More of Myself
    Depite me always moaning about how busy I am, I know I can spare an hour or two to do something for other people, so if you have any ideas of a charity for I could volunteer, I'm all ears.
  6. Write More About Spain (One for the Blog)
    Since some people seem to be wagging their tongues about the content of a blog called "Sanya in España" being dominated by pretty much any topic other than that advertised. Well, sorry, but, as I have said before, I've been too busy doing it to bother writing about it, afterwards. Watch this space.
How long before I can them all in? Ladies and Gentlemen, place your bets...

Look! Sanya with Spanish People...In Spain! Sanya's in Spain...!

2 comments:

  1. One could argue that "Sanya in España" is sinply a blog about Sanya, the person, in Spain, and not exclusively a blog about Sanya *in* Spain...

    ReplyDelete
  2. One would argue that; unfortunately, the plebs have been up in arms, moaning that they hear plenty of Sanya, but nothing of España...

    Online, the Mob Rule dictates, it seems.

    ReplyDelete