Sanya in España
The Diary of a Year Abroad Student Living in the Iberian Peninsula
Should Sanya continue blogging after his Year Abroad?
The Ego and the Id
TheatreMad87
London, United Kingdom
I speak, I listen, I read, I write, I act, I play, I debate, I discuss, I fool, I smile and I sulk.
View my complete profile
Thus Spake Sanya
▼
2009
(148)
►
October
(4)
▼
August
(22)
Book Review: By the Waters of Babylon
Book Review: La chica del trombón
The Countdown Continues...
Reflections
Video Nice, Video Nasty
Reflections
The Countdown Continues...
Summer Holiday: Segovia
Video Nice, Video Nasty
"Well, isn't this fun..."
Persona Non Grata
Reflections
Video Nice, Video Nasty
We Are Published
Book Review: If on a Winter's Night a Traveller
Summer Holiday: Salamanca
Review: Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince
Video Nice, Video Nasty
Media Madness
Happy Birthday, Mr President
The Countdown Begins...
Video Nice, Video Nasty
►
July
(18)
►
June
(17)
►
May
(31)
►
April
(20)
►
March
(20)
►
February
(9)
►
January
(7)
►
2008
(16)
►
December
(11)
►
November
(4)
►
October
(1)
Disciples of Sanyaism
Contemporary Prophets
The Other Side Of...
-
Pearls of BS
-
SGL Café
-
Bad News Travels Fast
-
ka-os|theory
-
thegayte-keeper...
-
Don Diego
-
Tim in Nanyuki
-
CITY FARM
-
Therapy Writing 101
-
A Journey To Find The Great Gay Reads
-
El Cuentacuentos
-
Limited Means
-
-Towleroad News- [#gay]
-
Stupendous
-
Film Experience Blog
-
PUSSY
-
Life's Like....
-
Pilgrims and Wanderers in the Web Dimension
Feedjit Live Blog Stats
Tuesday, 4 August 2009
Happy Birthday, Mr President
What a lovely photo (op): 48-year-old President Barack Obama and 89-year-old veteran White House Reporter Helen Thomas share their birthday, today
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment